Use your credit for regular calls
Save even more money with our local access numbers!
Select the country you are calling from:
Here's how it works:
- Make sure your phonenumber is added to your account
- Select the country you are calling from
- Call the local access number and dial the international number you wish to call. When you call the access number from another number then the one you registered, we will ask you to enter your pincode. You can find your pincode after logging in.
Here's how it works:
- Make sure you have entered your home and/or mobile phone number in your settings so you can access our local rate numbers.
- Select your country in the drop down box above, and call the local rate access number for your country from your home number or mobile phone and wait for the voice prompt.
- You can now enter any (international) number you want, and CallEasy connects your call (always use the international format for your calls, for instance 0044201234567 for a UK call). Costs for the onward calls will be settled via your CallEasy-account at the current rates. After entering the telephone number you want to call, you will hear the current rate of the destination you are calling so you know exactly what each call will cost - in advance.
The service is very quick and hassle free. There's even a simple trick that you can use to make the dialling process completely seamless.
All you need to do is edit your international numbers to include the access number at the beginning, followed by a pause. This can be done easily depending on the brand of your mobile:
How to find pause in your mobile
|Nokia phones:||Press * 3 times until a 'p' appears|
|Siemens / Panasonic phones:||Press 0 and hold until a '+' appears|
|Motorola / Samsung / Sony Ericsson phones:||Press * and hold until a 'p' appears|
|LG Phones:||Press # and hold until a 'p' appears|
If you need help with this, see your mobile phone instruction manual or contact your phone manufacturer.
For example you use the UK access number to call a German number:
Save the number as follows 0044123456789P0049123456789 and you never have to enter the recipients number again.